Pics From My 2nd Comp (San Jose) Smoke On The Mountain

FANTASTIC !!!!!!!! Great job. Just keep going amigo. I think I will try to comp. next year here in SoCal. For now I will judge as a KCBS CBJ.
Never know bro.................=)

Peter

Carlos,

This contest is going to be a gas. If you're thinking about a summer vacation down this way, this event is going to great !!!
Let's see... It's on the beach, there's going to a Kids Contest, there's going to be BBQ, there's going to be beer, there's going to be Watermelon and, most importantly, there's going to loads of fun!

http://www.rpwbbq.com/

Hope to see you there.

Bob
I saw this one on the CBBQA site. Sounds like a great time especially with so much to do as far as kids things go. I'll have to check with the warden (wife) see what she thinks. ;)

Congrats on the call!!! What did you cook in the Orions?
Thanks John, since the orion cooks so fast, I cooked ribs and pork butt that we served out to the public as samples that same day. I cooked ribs, brisket, pork & chicken on both WSM's which is what I turned into the judges. I actually think the ribs came out better on the Orion. :confused:

FANTASTIC !!!!!!!! Great job. Just keep going amigo. I think I will try to comp. next year here in SoCal. For now I will judge as a KCBS CBJ.
Never know bro.................=)

Peter
Thank you Peter, try out a comp and im sure you'll be hooked! Good thing you being a judge already is that you know what the judges like/look for so I think that would work to your advantage.

That's cool you spend some quality Q time with you're Dad, I'm sure he appreciates it!
Great Pics and Congrats.

Tim

Los Mexi"Q"tioners BBQ Team

I love the name. Let me be the 3rd Canuck to say Congratulations!
Thank you Gary, when we walked in to the judges tables wearing our aprons w/our boxes, a few of judges commented on how they loved the team name as well. I thought that was pretty cool especially since there are alot of cool team names out there.

Carlos thank's for the pic's & report... Congrat's on your 6th place in the event... Darn good for your second time in... Where in SJ was the event held at?

Carlos thank's for the pic's & report... Congrat's on your 6th place in the event... Darn good for your second time in... Where in SJ was the event held at?
Thanks James, it was held at

Masons for Smoke on the Mountain Fundraiser The San Francisco Jr. Giants in conjunction with Golden Rule #479 Masons for Mitts would like to invite you to participate in the 2nd Annual Smoke on the Mountain BBQ fundraiser for the Jr. Giants. (www.masons4mitts.org) Our goal each year is to raise enough money to purchase 1000 mitts for underprivileged kids in Northern California so that they can play baseball.

Back