performer

Status
Not open for further replies.

D Badger

Well thanks to all the info I have received on this site I decided to take the splurge and order a new 2010 performer. Then as would luck have it, I even get free shipping. Thanks to all for the info. I wil try to post some pics when I learn how to use the new toy.

Enjoy! It's by far one of the 'coolest' grills you'll ever see, and just happens to cook better than nearly all of them as well.

When you have people over, they will ask about it even though they don't even grill. Work of art I tell you.

I just brought one home today. Wasn't sure if I wanted to spend the extra over the OTG, but so glad I did. I can't say enough good things about this grill.

Cooked some chicken breasts and pineapple slices tonight to give it a quick test. Turned out great and it is just a joy to cook on. I can tell I'll be going through a LOT of charcoal this summer.

i got one a few weeks ago. now ive been researching accessories for it. it never ends

btw when youre putting it together make sure the screws go in pretty easily, if not they are going in wrong and you can strip them.

I bought mine in 2000 and just this year had to replace the gas burner tube. Everyone of my friend that cook with charcoal now has bought one. And the best thing about a weber is you can always buy new parts for them. Enjoy them.

I have had mine for over two years, and it's the only grill that I ever use anymore. My two 22.5s are just gathering dust

I've had mine for a little over a year now and love it just as much now as the day my wife gave it to me.

Just got the rotisserie attachment for Christmas and now the ribolator attachment for my birthday.

I LOVE my performer. I've had it for 2 years and it's my go to grill for nearly everything.

The only thing I'd even consider trading it for would be a 26 inch Performer if they ever started making one.

I got mine about 3 years ago (gave my otg to my boys). I think mine had been used only a few times since the PO had it. Took it home and gave it a good cleaning, was just like new. Now I am afraid I need to clean it again as it has had lots more cooking.
Weber service is the best, when I was cleaning mine I lost the clip which held part of the burner together. Called Weber and they could not find one to send me so they sent the whole hardware pack.

Great grill hope you have lots of good times

later

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back