Performer table for my kettle?

Adam.B

I just purchased my first Weber Kettle about a week ago. I would like to find a nice table, preferably a Performer cart, to mount it in. Is there a certain place you guys go to find a good used cart? Would I be better off building a table for her?

A regular kettle wont just drop right into a Performer cart and you would have to buy a used Performer to get just a cart/frame. You could make your own cart out of wood. Lots of super cool ideas and plans online. Its a pretty common mod.

It's nearly impossible to find a performer cart that wasn't a part of an entire grill assembly.

If you made a custom table or did find a used Performer cart you could use these brackets to mount it.

If you really want a Performer your best bet is to just keep an eye on Facebook Marketplace, OfferUp and LetGo for a deal on a used one.

I just purchased my first Weber Kettle about a week ago. I would like to find a nice table, preferably a Performer cart, to mount it in. Is there a certain place you guys go to find a good used cart? Would I be better off building a table for her?
The Metal Cart was the main reason I upgraded from a Weber Mastertouch to a NEW Weber Performer Deluxe. As stated above, there are many ideas on this Forum to attach a Cart to a used Weber Kettle.

Last edited:
It's nearly impossible to find a performer cart that wasn't a part of an entire grill assembly.

If you made a custom table or did find a used Performer cart you could use these brackets to mount it.

If you really want a Performer your best bet is to just keep an eye on Facebook Marketplace, OfferUp and LetGo for a deal on a used one.
OR…

Attachments

• 0015ADF9-7BA7-48A4-B36A-3DAC6F4A64CB.png
    0015ADF9-7BA7-48A4-B36A-3DAC6F4A64CB.png
    460.9 KB · Views: 22

Back