PERFORMER IS FINALLY HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ernest

TVWBB Fan
I was going to wait until I received my cast iron grates tomorrow but.....

2i92q0l.jpg

20af3ao.jpg

2laeiig.jpg

Last picture is a little shaky, I was hungry. I used some apple wood chips. Seared the cops real quick, the sausages were pretty much indirect heat.

Very nice. Grub from the first cook looks great too.

Check the site help for instructions on how to post site URLs so your image shows in your posts.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by W Tyler:
Very nice. Grub from the first cook looks great too.

Check the site help for instructions on how to post site URLs so your image shows in your posts. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks, I wish there was a "browse to" option for uploading pictures. Or it could be me.

I had my chicken all seasoned and everything last night, and it decided to rain. I just stood by my window looking at my grill.
Good thing I had some alcohol in the house.

Anytime you are really excited about doing something outside it will rain. It is some type of unwritten law. Prime examples are golf, fishing, camping, beach vacations, sporting events, and of course barbecuing. Next time, dial back the enthusiasm and the weather will be perfect. Haven't you noticed it always seems like great weather when you are working?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Todd Brazil:
Anytime you are really excited about doing something outside it will rain. It is some type of unwritten law. Prime examples are golf, fishing, camping, beach vacations, sporting events, and of course barbecuing. Next time, dial back the enthusiasm and the weather will be perfect. Haven't you noticed it always seems like great weather when you are working? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have grilled in rain before, back in my younger days, well I was drunk. Problem now is I have to go out of town for a week, you feel my pain?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back