PEI Pork Omega-3 St. Louis Pork Ribs

Never tried them and at $12.50/lb., I can't imagine that I ever will. I've tried meats from high end places (Niman Ranch, Omaha Steak . . .) and I've just never experienced the meat as being better enough to justify the high cost. Face it, basically, a pig is a pig. The rest is up to the cook.

Erik G not aimed at you Bud, but this is another product that is aimed at them high $$$ Corporate America CEO's and the like that have nothing better to do with our working mans money. I really want to puke at the direction this nation is heading. Omega 3 ribs, Oh please, go to CVS and buy a bottle of vitamins for $5.00 for your Omega 3. I have a hard enough time putting gas in my tank and figuring out how I can afford to heat my house this winter here on the East coast than to pay $12.50 a lb for ribs, That's freaking INSANE.
icon_mad.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bryan S:
Erik G not aimed at you Bud, but this is another product that is aimed at them high $$$ Corporate America CEO's and the like that have nothing better to do with our working mans money. I really want to puke at the direction this nation is heading. Omega 3 ribs, Oh please, go to CVS and buy a bottle of vitamins for $5.00 for your Omega 3. I have a hard enough time putting gas in my tank and figuring out how I can afford to heat my house this winter here on the East coast than to pay $12.50 a lb for ribs, That's freaking INSANE.
icon_mad.gif
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Amen.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Phil R.:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bryan S:
icon_mad.gif
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Amen. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Buy a fresh Pacific Salmon if you want the O3FA, but I don't think you can get any at Costco-I've only seen farmed Atlantic Salmon there.

Please do not buy Omega 3 products of any kind.
If you are after the effects of O3 fatty acids, buy fresh red fish or cod liver oil.
The insane mid trawling of herring for these pills is hurting our fish stocks in the Gulf of Maine.

Ribs with fish oil-oy vey!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brian Moriarty:
Buy a fresh Pacific Salmon if you want the O3FA, but I don't think you can get any at Costco-I've only seen farmed Atlantic Salmon there. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have seen wild salmon at Costco (PNW), but I think it's probably a seasonal thing

Back