Paul Kirk's Class

Awwwww, shoot. You wouldn't think I'm shy in person either, but it's a cover...!

Cooking, tho. Yipes! That's so personal! 100% chance I'd be the chef in the kitchen committing hari kari because someone didn't finish every bite. (on edit: that's hara-kiri, aka seppuku)

I just sent off my check for Feb 19th in McKinney, TX. See you guys who are headed that way! Should be a blast. I've got a 5 hour drive to get there so I'm going to make a weekend out of it.

I read there's a class in Slidell, La. in September. I'm with some of you about mixing with strangers especially when it comes to something like this. I wonder if they give a discount for husband/wife teams?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Will R.:
I read there's a class in Slidell, La. in September. I'm with some of you about mixing with strangers especially when it comes to something like this. I wonder if they give a discount for husband/wife teams? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm kinda nervous too. I've always cooked alone...heck I hope I don't do anything to idiotic!

I'm kinda nervous too. I've always cooked alone...heck I hope I don't do anything to idiotic!

Ehh you'll be FINE man. Just relax, use your knowledge and have fun!!!!
icon_biggrin.gif

Big Al

Back