Paul Kirk Class

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike,
You are a lucky man!!! How much does a class with him cost? I guess you can't really put a price tag on that kind of experience!

Mike:
Great pics. How far is that from where you live? Was there one person per WSM, or how many were in attendance?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Larry Wolfe:
How much does a class with him cost? I guess you can't really put a price tag on that kind of experience! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Here's some info on his classes. (scroll down about half way) Looks like he's done for the year though.

The class was held in New Holland, PA. It was about 6 hours from where I live. Just happened that we were going up to visit relatives that live an hour away from New Holland.

They charge a little over $200.00 for the class. There were two people per smoker. I took mine along. There were about 35 people at the class.

I'm really glad that I went to it. I'm going to compete in the "Backyard BBQ" division in Lynchburg next week. My first competition!
icon_eek.gif

MikeZ

A guy name Jason "Fatz" Lee from the TexasBBQRub forum just took his class and him and his partner places Grand Champion of the class.

Fatz has a web site called Snap BBQ. If you go to the site there are some pics of Paul Kirk. One of them shows him sitting at a table and if you look real close at the table .... what do you see?

Texas Pepper Jelly of course. Thanks Fatz. I owe ya one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back