Parts for E310

DwayneArthur

Hi guys
New guy here. Just got a used E310. Got it cleaned up. Gas tubes look good along with about everything but the warming rack and flavorizer bars.
I spent some time this morning reading your forums about restorations. Flavorizer bars and stainless grates, I see that some ebay sellers may be making some that are better quality than the originals. When I went to look for them this morning I was overwhelmed by how many there were. Any recommendations for good sellers making quality parts from here in the USA? Also I assumed from what I read this morning that the stainless flavorizer bars last longer than the porcelain type, is that correct?
Thanks for your help
Dwayne Arthur

If you want to check into the RCPlanebuyer grates and flavorizers, contact him through this craigslist add and tell him what you need and he will give you a quote. His name is Dave Santana

There are other more cost conscious choices on Amazon.com as well.

Having problems with one of the gas valves today it is stuck. Hopefully I can get it un-seized. If not I found a new valve at grillparts but not sure it is worth the expense with the other parts I was going to buy.

If that doesn't work, I will check my stash for an extra E310 manifold. Is yours a sidewinder or front control grill?

It is front controls. I was able to free up the valve yesterday. I tried there grill out and there are definitely issues. One valve does not shut all the way off and one of the burner s just has large orange flames. If I can get time this week I will pull the tubes out and try to lube the valves like in the video. Let me know if you have an extra front manifold, I appreciate it. It seems like it may not be worth the hassle but a new one is 500 and if I bought all new parts that I need it would still be way cheaper.

New manifold is about 90$ from Weber, your burners are still under warranty, flavor bars, depends on your date of purchase(5 years). New flavor bars ran me about 25$ from Weber last time.

Dwayne: All you need to do is get the serial number off the data sticker and register it on Weber.com. If it hasn't been registered before (most are not) then you will be the registered owner.
Once it is registered, then you can call Weber C/S and talk to them to see what they can do for you. I don't do this on my rehab grills because I feel it would be wrong, but for a personal grill, I think is different.

Back