Operation Manual

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Received my on Monday from Amazon. It did not include an instruction manual, guarentee, or any other paper work. Thanks to this site I had no problem assembling. This site also contains all I need to know to make it work. However, shouldn't I have received something?? I guess I need to call the Weber company but was wondering what I should be looking to have received.

You should've, and you could, but you would find it, ultimately, to be little more than a curiosity. The real manual is that link bar at the top of the page. If you call Weber, they'll be more than happy to send you one at no charge-- it's a (very) small booklet.

Jeffrey

Doug D is correct that this site is more informative than the manuel. Check the links from the homepage and you'll see all the wonderful info Chris has provided. He does have a gift for the written explanation.

But, if you still want your manuel quickly, go to the Weber site. Send an e-mail to their tec support requesting the manuel. They'll e-mail it back to you as an attachment which you can then download.

Good luck and enjoy ! PRG

Junk the owners manual. This site is the only owners manual you could ever need or want. Thanks to Chris. /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

When i recieved my WSm... i was looking all over for it. It was in the leg box( the very first box in the packaging), but like christmas, i shook the box and new it was the hardware so i tossed it aside, until i removed everything from the Weber box and started scouring through my garage for the instructions.

By the way.. The people who engineer packaging have studied how we all open boxes. They put the most relevant stuff on top.!!!

I fel t like Ralphie looking for a Red Rider BB Gun!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back