OneGrill Rotisserie - Great Product, Excellent Customer Service

Greg Y

TVWBB Pro
Please move this if this is not the appropriate spot for it. I wanted to voice my support of a great product from a company that stands behind it.

I recently ordered a rotisserie kit for my 2008 Weber Genesis EP320. This is an all stainless steel kit with a heavy duty stainless motor.

When it arrived, I discovered that the mounting bracket was bent the wrong way and I was a little bummed out. I emailed them late that evening and was surprised when I got a phone call the next morning from Brian at OneGrill. He asked me some questions and had me email them a picture of the problem bracket. He quickly responded that they had done me wrong and they would take care of it. They quickly sent out the correct bracket and it fit like a glove.

It's a well made kit, much nicer than Weber's, and more corrosion resistant.

I cooked a Hawaiian spit roasted honey lime huli huli chicken and it was DAMN GOOD! Now I'm looking for a nice ring to adapt this to my Performer.

Cajun Bandit makes a great ss ring for the Performer. Excellent fit and superior materials. OneGrill makes a great basket called the Performer, a little pricey but built to last, all ss. Good luck with your choices.

Bill

Back