One Touch Gold 26.75" or Performer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Thom

TVWBB Member
I'm sorry to bother everyone yet again, but of the two which would you rather have? Thanks everyone for all the great input.

I'd rather have the 26 because I already have a Performer. If I didn't have the Performer and I wasn't cooking for 6+ on a regular basis the Performer is the gold standard.

Get the 26er the extra space is awesome, u can grill and smoke with ease, can make ur own table to ur liking. Either one is a good choice but i would go for the 26er.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Noe:
Get the 26er the extra space is awesome, u can grill and smoke with ease, can make ur own table to ur liking. Either one is a good choice but i would go for the 26er. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I will second that! News to follow soon.
icon_wink.gif

I do have to say that you 26" club guys make a good case. I love the performer for the table first and the ignition second. The storage bin is really a non-factor. Now that I have this older OTP platinum on the cheap a 26 would be pretty darn handy.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Miguel M:
I went with the 26.75". I love the extra room and use a side table. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> I would like to see the side table Miguel. I plan to make one next spring and can use some ideas. Thanks

the 26 is a great grill. i think the question to answer is how many will be cooked for. I had a 26"er and sold to my man Shaun just because I did not need all the room as I mainly just cook for my wife and myself. Took the money from the 26" and got the performer and have been very happy with it thus far. love the gas assist. Table was also a big plus for me as I did not have one and was not happy with any table I could find. good luck with the choice - either will be a good buy. good grilling... bw

I think the 26 is so cool, but if I had to pick one it would be my Performer. It's really rare that I truly run out of space even when cooking for groups plus I love the fact that it's a standard size with tons of gadgets and accessories that fit it. The gas assist is nice at times, but I could take or leave it ever since I realized I have a the exact same thing on my gasser (side burner). I love the table though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back