One for my daughter other for my granddaughter

RJ Spomer

TVWBB Member
Putting together two older grills and have another for parts. Green lid, redhead and a Skyline. I'll need two igniters one set of F bars and one set of grates. Need some sources. I'll go with the oem style bars and grates. Need to keep the price down. They can replace later with SS if they want.

I see Amazon have parts fairly cheap but maybe someone here has a link to the best deal. I see there are quite a few igniters but would like advise on what brand. Thanks

Putting together two older grills and have another for parts. Green lid, redhead and a Skyline. I'll need two igniters one set of F bars and one set of grates. Need some sources. I'll go with the oem style bars and grates. Need to keep the price down. They can replace later with SS if they want.

I see Amazon have parts fairly cheap but maybe someone here has a link to the best deal. I see there are quite a few igniters but would like advise on what brand. Thanks
I always buy the GasSaf Igniters from Amazon without any issues.

Last edited:
I bought a set of these flavorizer bars just last month and they were quite good quality for the price. But, now I see they are: UNAVAILABLE

Here is what I recommend as very good 7mm Stainless Steel solid rod grates.
Dont forget to click the 10% off coupon if you order them.

If you want very high quality 9mm SS Solid rod grates for a good price:

Any of these parts are likely better quality that what came with those three grills. Do not buy any "Porcelain coated" flavorizer bars or cooking grates.

I bought a set of these flavorizer bars just last month and they were quite good quality for the price. But, now I see they are: UNAVAILABLE

Any of these parts are likely better quality that what came with those three grills. Do not buy any "Porcelain coated" flavorizer bars or cooking grates.
Thanks for the grate link. I placed on order for the SS grates.

Just a quick clarification…both links take you to the 7mm grates. It’s probably too late for @Bruce to edit the original post.

Got it thanks guys. I ended up also needing grease tray and regulator hose. I'll post pitctures of my cleanup/restore. I am a custom furniture builder so I did one with custom wood trays and handle with quater sawn white oak and four coats of spar varnish.

One more thing that I don't have is the plastic piece that goes on the tray slide arm. I do have it but it is broken I may try to JB weld the piece back if there is not a source for the piece.

Back