Older Peromer ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guy Wallace

TVWBB Super Fan
Found a deal on CL on one ! Its a 2002 or 2003 model he says about 7 or 8 yrs old its not the plastic new one .. anything I need to really look at to be sure of what Iam getting as far as were rust hides and what have you ? I got 3 grills and a WSM but not a performer and this one looks in the pic to be super clean for $50.00 . So Iam making a road trip in 2 hrs to look at it and most likely buy it .

Any advice would be really appreciated !

Thanks

I posted a topic a few days ago which I got no feedback on. The subject was that on my performer the built in nuts that hold the horizontal lower frame rails in had rusted out on my 01 performer! Look at the joints where the wheel frames meet the lower horizontals. I fixed my with some all thread down the middle and it should be fine.

Thanks no need to worry about the one I looked at it looked ok in the pic on CL but was way to rusted for even my $50.00 . So I passed and come home empty handed . It really looked and sounded good in his AD but up close it was trash . Might a been good for parts thou , The kettel itself was real good . After thinking about it I might a outa bought it .

But my gut sad NO so there will be another soon enough !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back