Olde English Christmas Dinner on a WSM (Charles Dickens)

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I have cooked a complete old English style dinner on my WSM several times in the past and thought I would share with you my link to my website that has the information on how to do this. Nothing like a christmas pudding done on the WSM. This is a recipe and dinner that mimics the dinner that Charles Dickens wrote about in the Christmas Carol. It takes a little bit of juggling but it can be pulled off.

Christmas Carol Dinner on WSM

As Tiny Tim would say, "Gold bless us everyone!" and my wishes to all my WSM friends for a wonderful holiday.

Side note, I was an old poster on the Virtual Weber bullet site but have been unsuccessful in converting to the new infopop forum. I use to be member number 248 I think..

God bless you and happy holidays!

Preston D

Preston,
That looks like way too much work for me, but I really enjoyed reading your web page. Maybe I can take a few ideas off of your menu and start a little tradition for my own family. Thanks!

Preston, your web site is very interesting. I am amazed at the amount of time people put into all things WSM. I have found using the WSM to be a great hobby/obsession!

Hi all,

I pretty much was looking for something that would be very traditional and do almost anything to prevent a hot Florida kitchen from having to fire up the oven and stove.

Enjoy!

Preston

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back