Ohio State Weber

It's a new promotion between Weber and Ohio State. Wonder if more will be coming? This certainly might be a test case. Remember the old NFL logo'd Smokey Joe's?

No disrespect to OSU, but I don't see these grills selling that well.
Do you realize the enrollment and number of graduates from The Ohio State University? Huge market base. If just a small percentage buy, it will be a lot of sales for Weber. I am not in the market for a kettle, but as a graduate myself, if I were, I would consider it. If it sells, expect to see other large schools being offered.

Do you realize the enrollment and number of graduates from The Ohio State University? Huge market base. If just a small percentage buy, it will be a lot of sales for Weber. I am not in the market for a kettle, but as a graduate myself, if I were, I would consider it. If it sells, expect to see other large schools being offered.
I am quite aware of their enrollment, I just don't think college kids are into charcoal grilling, I know die hard alumni may partake in buying some. Time will tell.

I am quite aware of their enrollment, I just don't think college kids are into charcoal grilling, I know die hard alumni may partake in buying some. Time will tell.
Minimal investment for Weber, just a paint job. Worst case, we see them on clearance.

NFL please!! Can’t imagine not buying that if I was a fan! Love the buckeye leaf stickers. Lot of plays made by that grill!

Back