Official Rules for Battle I

I'd be happy to volunteer. I have no quals other than loving grilling and BBQ. No hard feelings if I'm not "qualified".
icon_biggrin.gif

I'd say your in Jim and we have three judges, assuming it's good with J! Now we just need you, Kevin and Lampe to come up with a secret ingredient for the first! Thanks!

Clark

I have not been able to post of late. I'm still in though. If the other judges will email me and each other with their suggestions for the secret ingredient we can discuss then get moving.

The overarching theme for this contest is that everybody wants to see it happen, but nobody reallyhas the time to help. Let's just keep plodding along and see how the experiment plays out.

I'm sure you got some good ideas. If you don't hear from anybody else, you have my blessing to go solo.

We just ate at Per Se, and I'm inspired, my game is going to be in top form for this.

I'm ready whenever. Pick a deadline to begin and we'll go from there. Have not heard from other judges - yet. Other judges out there? Email me.

The schedule is described at the start of this thread. We need the secret ingredient revealed on 6/1. We'll start a new thread.

Sorry guys, was out of town for a few days. Kevin: I just sent you an e-mail.

Just stumbled across this thread, did I miss when this is going to take place? Looking forward to seeing some creative grub.

Larry, the secret ingredient will be revealed Wednesday 6/1 and the contest runs through 6/14. You should find more detailed info in the first post.

Just ran across this thread also. Like the idea of the three judges but just maybe there ought to be a members poll (with a deadline) not for an official judge but for a "peoples choice"/"fan favorite" award after the contest end just so more members can participate a little. Just a thought.

The secret ingredient for Battle 1, TVWBB Iron Chef is EGGS.

(As in from a chicken.)

Good luck all!

Hmmm making the eggs the star, that's going to be interesting! Thanks guys and good luck Jeff! Let the battle began and ala cuisine!

Clark

Clark, flip a coin, we'll take heads.

Eggs??? How are we supposed to keep them from running through the grill grate?

Back