Ocean Blue Master Touch

John Sully

TVWBB Fan
I wanted to buy an ocean blue 22" kettle and it took some time to find it, this came from Gertens in MN. The CB rotisserie from the WSM fits perfectly, just have to flip it over. The GBS grate was damaged in shipping but Weber customer service made it right !!

20210815_100158.jpg20210815_100230.jpg20210815_100258.jpg

I've been very happy with my deep ocean blue Master Touch. I have one minor problem, a considerably sized leak in one area because either the lid or the bowl is slightly out of round. I could cure it with a gasket, but I don't think it really matters. I've had it for a little over a year, I thought it would seal on its own as creosote would form, so I never contacted Weber.

But it gets used, a whole bunch. At least twice a week, at the very least.

Nice grill John, love that color. You'll enjoy that for many years to come.
That flank steak looks great too!

I've been very happy with my deep ocean blue Master Touch. I have one minor problem, a considerably sized leak in one area because either the lid or the bowl is slightly out of round. I could cure it with a gasket, but I don't think it really matters. I've had it for a little over a year, I thought it would seal on its own as creosote would form, so I never contacted Weber.

But it gets used, a whole bunch. At least twice a week, at the very least.
It’s never too late to contact Weber.

Back