no bullet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pat Barnes

TVWBB Pro
I ordered a bullet from smokinchips in Washington on the 25th. I called a little while ago to inquire about it and was told that Weber hadn't made the delivery yet!!
It was supposed to be made on July 15th but they hadn't sent any to this supplier. I notice that it is also back ordered at Amazon.com Looks like a long wait for my bullet. No complaints with the dealer. They acted in good faith but put their money on the "come" line and rolled snakes. Hope it won't be too long.

Good morning Pat:
"Been there, done that". In February a couple years ago I ordered a WSM from a highly advertised web vendor promising immediate delivery, etc. etc.. For months, I called and emailed the vendor who promised delivery "no later than the next week?.pinky promise" but still no WSM arrived. By April and with the urge to smoke meat beyond human control, I turned to my local Tru-Value that ordered and had a WSM in my hands two days later, same price! You're not alone; keep heart and we'll promise not to smoke up all the meat until your WSM arrives.
?.John

The pattern seems to be that there's great availability during the spring through about this time of year, then supply sort of dries up. You then find a few units available here and there through fall and winter until spring rolls around again.

Regards,
Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back