newish gas ga

George Curtis

TVWBB Olympian
went to the second hand store and found a gas ga for $16. it looks like it was used for only a few cooks and it has near perfect new wood handles.
didn't really want another gas as i already have 4-5 of them but couldn't resist the wood handles. so i'll clean it up and post a pic real soon. i try to cook something on them, then clean them again and then put them away. sick hobby but someone has to do it !

I know what you mean... There's a smokey joe new in box for 25 in my area. It's been up for 2 weeks. I want to buy it but I already have one. I know that if I offer 20 I will get it...don't forget those pics.

just an update. looked at the grill closely today and this thing was used once. not even set up correctly, the spark tip was not bent towards the tube so it never worked.
everything inside looks new except for some grease droppings. i put a tank on it, adjusted the spark tip and it fired right up. amazing.

Nice!

Love the sunbeam you got there too George. My old folks have one too, many a happy chicken was grilled on that one during holidays :D

Back