Newbie to "Veteran" - Thanks

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

To Chris and all who participate in this website:

Wow! After lurking on the sidelines, my shiny new WSM and me were initiated into the world of smoke yesterday. And thanks to this extremely informative website and the mountains of wisdom by all who share, I had two butts turn out so tasty my first time out, I'm about ready to quit my day job! Seriously, this website is the promise of the Internet - it's logical, highly informative, interactive, intuitive and a lot of fun. Kudos to the designer! I soaked up all the info on how not to make (a lot of) rookie mistakes, saving untold grief, time and money. I could go on, but I'd just like to say THANKS again to all who helped me make some the tastiest butt out there (Mr. Brown and French's / BBQ recipes). Now that I have the "initiation" behind me, I look forward to putting my grilling passion to work on the smoker (and hopefully passing on some tidbit that will help somebody someday...).

Regards,

David Anderson
aka "BeerBoy"

It's posts like this that make it all worthwhile! Thanks for the positive feedback, and enjoy your new WSM.

Best regards,
Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back