New Years dinner

Late night last night, wishing everyone a not a 2020....lol
Happy New Years
And yeah, left overs.....it was 47 oz or so and I was trying not to get over full so I could keep up for the evening.
It really tasted like there shouldn’t be, I promised the MRS a steak sandwich with a runny egg on top for breaky.
Have a super day everyone. Thanks for checking out the tomahawk cook.

I think it would blow Primanti’s completely out of the water!
I’ve had them a couple of times and, meh. Sorry, Burghers, just not my schooner of I.C.

I think it would blow Primanti’s completely out of the water!
I’ve had them a couple of times and, meh. Sorry, Burghers, just not my schooner of I.C.
Have you tried them in Pittsburgh or in one of their newly franchise locations? I went to college a mile away from their downtown location and after a college soccer game I would go get a 6 pack of pounders Blue Ribbon and a steak sandwich, it almost made up for losing most games.

Right on the strip!
I stopped in there after loading up and Penn Mac and the Italian sausage place across from Wholeys
My sister lives in Pittsburgh and I used to visit quite a bit before my Mom passed.

Darryl,
That finished product looked out of this world. When I read you last post about a breakfast sandwich, I thought how good a Pramanti Brothers style sandwich would be with those leftovers. Man does that look good!

While that sammy sure does look good, my intentions was to slice it very thin, it can take it......layer it on a toasted bun topped with a fried over easy egg. Now you got me thinking a bit......and it’s noon so I better go get on it here.

Last edited:
New Years Eve dinner was shrimp and okra gumbo with potato salad and spicy crackers.

New Years Day was blackeyed peas, stewed cabbage, cornbread, and cabbage-jambalaya. Pecan pie for dessert.

Back