New Weber Grill Out Light #9057 **Currently Gone**

Today’s ambitious price will be tomorrow’s bargain. They’re getting snapped up regularly on eBay for $60 or so almost as fast as they’re listed right now. I’ve got 2 NIB 9057’s in the garage and wouldn’t let either one go even at the current fair market price. @Steve Hoch has got a new control panel for a 1000 series that I’d gladly pay $200 along with a decent B+ panel in trade for but he called “not for sale” on it before I even got to throw the offer out there. Back in the day you could’ve bought the same panel new for less than $25. When it comes to discontinued parts & accessories, it’s a demand driven market.

Today’s ambitious price will be tomorrow’s bargain. They’re getting snapped up regularly on eBay for $60 or so almost as fast as they’re listed right now. I’ve got 2 NIB 9057’s in the garage and wouldn’t let either one go even at the current fair market price. @Steve Hoch has got a new control panel for a 1000 series that I’d gladly pay $200 along with a decent B+ panel in trade for but he called “not for sale” on it before I even got to throw the offer out there. Back in the day you could’ve bought the same panel new for less than $25. When it comes to discontinued parts & accessories, it’s a demand driven market.
So true. I paid $200 to get a blue lid. Then, in short order, I saw two on grills listed on craigslist, and then both got snapped up before I could get them. Leaving me glad to have paid $200 for the sure thing. Is there any real utility to a blue lid? Absolutely not. Purely an aesthetic thing. How much value one assigns is entirely subjective.

Back