New Weber Genesis SS Grates and Flavorizer Bars

Troy D

TVWBB Member
I'm done with flipping gassers and am trying to get rid of my extra stock.

I have 4 Sets of 7527 stainless steel grates for 3 burner Genesis for $40 each plus shipping.

5 sets of 7537 stainless steel flavorizer bars for 3 burner genesis for $25 each plus shipping.

The stainless steel grates fit Genesis Silver B/C, Genesis Gold B/C, Spirit 700, Genesis 1000-3500 and Genesis Platinum B/C (2005) gas grills.
The tainless steel flavorizer bars for Genesis Silver B and C, Genesis Gold B and C (2002 and newer models) Spirit 700 and Weber 900 gas grills. 5 replacement bars.

IMG_20160409_135825575_zpsxvo7mzcd.jpg

:redgenesis1: :redgenesis1: :redgenesis1: :redgenesis1: :redgenesis1:

I'd be interested in a set of the 7537 flavorizer bars if you still have some. I'm new to the forum. Thanks.

For anyone interested, I'm including the weight and dimensions of the boxes to calculate shipping costs. They will Be coming from Stevensville, MD 21666.

The Flavorizer bars are 25" x 5.5" x 3.5" 8lbs

The Stainless grates are 21" x 15" x 2"" 8lbs

- - - Updated - - -

I'd be interested in a set of the 7537 flavorizer bars if you still have some. I'm new to the forum. Thanks.

PM me your address for a shipping quote

I just bought a weber genesis e-310. Will any of these fit it?

I'll double check when I get home.

Hi, Jricks here in Roseburg, Oregon, just wondering if you have any of these available still? I am tired of mine rusting out on me. I have a spirit 700. Let me know. This would be a good fathers day gift for me.

Back