New Weber Cookbook

Jeff Bittel

TVWBB Fan
Late last summer I received an email from Weber asking if I would participate in a survey for a new Weber cookbook. I obliged and filled out the survey. About three months later they followed up with an additional survey. Again I obliged.

A week ago they sent me a new copy of the cookbook for free. I had not anticipated that, but was very happy nonetheless. The Title is Charcoal Grilling - The Art of Cooking With Live Fire.

It's an interesting cookbook. It has recipies for both the charcoal grill and the Smokey Mountain. I was intrigued by one of the recipies for ribs. I had always done BRITU ribs in the past, but decided to give this a shot. Amy Anderson had submitted the details. I'm sure if I posted the ingredients I would be breaking some form of copyright rules, so I won't.

But, I have to tell you BRITU ribs are a thing of the past in this house. My wife was VERY happy with the new results.

If you get a chance, I think the book is worth the money.

I have a few friends that I know what I will get them for Christmas this year. I'll also make sure I purchase it through this site to Amazon.com as well.

Back