new to me we've q100

Bob U (Queens)

TVWBB Member
Guy I bought it from says its 3_4 years old what I want to know is what type of fuel does it take I read somewhere that it uses forteen ounce bottles and not the 16 ounce ones do the meet models only accept the 16 oz bottles thank you

Weber hasn't changed the q100. The standard camping cylinder should be fine.

Manuals Here don't describe canister size, just propane cylinder.

I have an early Q200 and it only takes the long thin canisters. The newer ones take both the long thin ones and the shorter, fatter Coleman style canisters.

Bill

Bob, I can't speak for the q-100, but I picked up a 7 year old q-200 off CL and the short cylinders work just fine on it. Have you tried the short cylinders to see if they will fit?

I got an early model for the in-laws. The bottle support/holder - a circular heavy wire bracket - was only large enough to accept the narrow bottle. At the time, some people either removed the support entirely or modified or replaced it to accept the larger diameter camping bottles. I didn't like the idea of removing it entirely, and they didn't use it often so I left it unchanged. Maybe somebody else can suggest how to modify or replace it.

mine is missing that support, w/e i got the LP hose and some propane, also picked up the q-CART very handy....i used this grill for the first time today to cook some burgers man this thing grills great

Back