New to me Q200

It slides in, I think either side, but for sure from the left to right. If you look at the inside of the legs underneath, you will see the slot the pan flanges slide into. Make sure the FLAT flanges are the ones going into the slots. If it doesn't go in at all, it is the wrong size. Either a Q1xx or Q3xx pan. If it kinda goes in, it is just bent out of form and flattening it out the bends on the flanges is the solution.

I'll try that. I'll post pics of the underside also, to see if I'm missing parts (judging from the schematic I don't think so).

Might be next week though, off to the Cape tomorrow, not back 'til Monday/Tuesday.

LOL, I just did that up tonight. Why was the wife a little disappointed in the video?

Here's some pics. I've done a quick scrub on the body of the grill, and a scrape and burn of the OEM CI grate to get rid of the nasties.

New parts as shown, griddle, split Quli CI grill. The clips supplied by Quli seem to do the trick. One pound canister of LP I had laying around the house. Parts to convert to 5lb/20lb are ordered.

My plan is to use this for winter gas grilling. If I need to rotisserie I have the parts and pieces for a Silver C and a 22" kettle to do so, just wheel them out of the garage. Thanksgiving turkey will probably go on the BGE.

Question on the drip pan shown: Is this the OEM Weber drip pan? Doesn't seem to fit very well on the grill.

And EDIT::::: Not a big fan of the cart, the grill wiggles out of it easily while rolling around. Better carts out there? Though eventually I expect this grill to sit on a laboratory counter surface when the deck is completed.

View attachment 38584View attachment 38585View attachment 38586View attachment 38587View attachment 38588View attachment 38589View attachment 38590View attachment 38591

Anyway, here it is:
J, there should be a Velcro strap with a hook on it to hold the back of the grill to the cart to keep it from moving. Quite often it is missing on the secondhand ones. I have made them before out of a piece of Velcro and bent coat hanger. Will try to get you a pic tomorrow.

J, there should be a Velcro strap with a hook on it to hold the back of the grill to the cart to keep it from moving. Quite often it is missing on the secondhand ones. I have made them before out of a piece of Velcro and bent coat hanger. Will try to get you a pic tomorrow
Hey Richard, I was about to ask for that hook in this forum. Looking forward to seeing your pics.

LOL, I just did that up tonight. Why was the wife a little disappointed in the video?

Just my poor grade school humor surfacing when I read your "Here is a video of me pulling mine in and putting it back in."

Just took another look at the drip pan. It is indeed the correct one, and slips in and out as your video shows.

Thanks again.

Well, I am glad to help. I hope your wife is happier now that you can get it in.

JBaker....probably best to leave that one alone.
t0sG1c6.jpg

Back