New to me but used....

Tony R

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
I picked this Weber Q today of CL. Thanks Russell Y for posting this. It's pretty much in perfect condition. I did minimal cleaning. I only need to buy the little trays that go underneath.
The guy gave me some long skinny propane tanks but I could not find them in Walmart. Where can I get the proper tanks.??? I had to remove the metal holder so I can use the Coleman tanks.

There was a strap attached to the stand. What's is that used for?

1374202841.jpg

1374202844.jpg

1374202850.jpg

1374202856.jpg

We did a late night snack like when I was a kids. Hot dog in a tortilla with hot sauce.
1374203894.jpg

1374203902.jpg

1374203907.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
I'd just keep the bottle holder off that only fits the skinny tanks and use the green tanks instead.

You can typicaly get two green tanks for the price of one blue tank.

I'd just keep the bottle holder off that only fits the skinny tanks and use the green tanks instead.

You can typicaly get two green tanks for the price of one blue tank.

+1. The 14.1 oz blue tanks are expensive, but usually found in the plumbing section if that's what you want to use.

Nice score on the grill!

I have one of those and love it, my wife got it for me to take with us camping.

I use the greem tanks plus I bought one of the those fittings to refill the green tanks from a 20# tank, that is super easy to do and then you don't run out of gas.

Tony, I don't have the stand with mine, but if I had to guess I would say the strap holds it all together when you fold it up? Where is it at?

Tony, I don't have the stand with mine, but if I had to guess I would say the strap holds it all together when you fold it up? Where is it at?

The stand doesn't fold down. The strap was attached to the top of the stand where you see a hole on it.

Nice acquisition Tony, I've pondered getting one of those for camping/tailgating and such. Hope you enjoy it.

Hey tony--

The stand does fold down. It's a bit tricky, but the lower shelf unhooks from the wheel's axel. It can then be folded flat or converted to a rolling carrier. The lower shelf folds thru the legs. The strap is to be used to secure the grill (i never use mine). It can be strapped thru the hook shown in your first pic or can hook on in the rear.

Here's a pic to give you a better idea. I bet it will fit in your car better now...;)

92937_400X400_3.jpg

Back