New (to me) 22.5 One Touch Silver

Curtis M

TVWBB Fan
Was browsing Craigslist this morning and came across a guy selling a 22.5 One Touch Silver for $30. He said it was used twice, and looked in decent shape... So, with nothing to lose, I sent him an email and asked if he'd take $10 for it. He said, no, but will take $15.

I now have another grill to go with my Smokey Joe Gold, my One Touch Gold and my 18" Bullet. I figured that even if I don't use it, I will be able to use the lid and the cooking grid for when I build my UDS.

All in all, not a bad score.

OTS1_zpseaa76864.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

OTS2_zps0f0d7d96.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

CM

Curtis; that's a great deal!! From the looks of the grates and inner bowl that grill has seen quite a few more cooks than the "two" the seller said it has, but so what. It's a bargain and will serve you well! Congrats!

dang. that wasn't a deal it was a steal of a deal. man you scored. my old 22.5 ots is still my go-to, my standby, my main pit. you simply cant kill em.

don't lift the lid...

From the looks of the grates and inner bowl that grill has seen quite a few more cooks than the "two" the seller said it has, but so what. It's a bargain and will serve you well!

I completely agree! I think it's been used far more times than "two", but whatever. You can always clean her up and get her going!

Cheers!
Barret

The grates are actually in a lot better shape than the photo shows... I think he had just dumped out the ash and never cleaned it. The inside of the lid has no flaking and hardly any grease on it.

Gonna load it up with some lump and burn everything off and give the grate a good cleaning! I am either going to use it as a back-up, the lid and grate for my UDS build or as my rotisserie BBQ once I order my Cajun Bandit...

Decisions, decisions....

CM

So, Curtis, where did you buy your license to steal? :)

That is a great price and it looks to be in near new condition.

Well Done!!!!

Back