New Sidetable

George,

Love that table in your pictures!!!

Oh, and an update on my 'clipless' use of the Weber sidetable: Still no going w/ out a net...and have had Zero problems (with lots of use)

Kevin H.

Sorry it's been a while, I don't dig this deep into the forums all that often...

Sorry George, no part number. I looked on the clips and also in the installation instructions (don't ask why I still have those after a year+...)

Regarding the height: I think it is about right height for the WSM when using the taller 'feet' (there are two sets of feet for the legs; one set to fit the 22", another to fit the 18"). To use the side table on the WSM you'd probably want to do the "horizontal handle mod" first, so that the table has something substantial to hang on. I would think that the bowl clips would cause some serious air infiltration on the WSM.

Also, the legs could EASILY be shortened if you found the table height to be too high--the legs are just aluminum tubing (like a kettle leg)

Kevin H.

after my first use of my 22OTG I decided I needed a better way to hold the lid and a table.

the table arrived first and I really don't want to do without it.

with one grilling session under my belt
icon_eek.gif
the slide lid thingie also is much better than the little hook under the lid love both of them....

Originally posted by Rick Garcia:
I ordered two(2) of these tables which arrived last Friday. However, when I connected the two(2) metal table legs to the table-top the plastic housings holding the table legs chipped and broke off a large piece from the plastic leg holder. The spring-action on the table legs appears to put too much pressure on the table top leg plastic housings. I own a Weber OTG 22 1/2 inch and a WSM and a variety of other Weber gagets and tools and have always been satisfied with the Weber quality of their products, so the above problem was very unexpected!

--Just an update; it has been almost a year since I bought the Weber Table and even with the table legs chipped it has held-up very well and is one terrific Weber product!

Richard

WSM Classic, OTG 22 1/2" with Smokenator

Back