New Member from Frostproof, Florida

G Herriman

Hey everyone! Been here a bunch of times, but decided to join. I've been grilling and smoking most my life and LOVE to see the reactions of my cooks. After messing around with sub-par horizontal smokers I finally broke down and bought a 22.5 WSM. Being the Master fabricator and Master Toolmaker I am, I knew right away I needed to Mod my smoker asap.
I also run a 22.5 basic Weber Kettle and the Awesome 22.5 Performer Platinum. I own a CharGriller Double(junk) and a slew of "boil-pots".
My small neighborhood runs an Annual Competition Smoke where we get around 30 teams to compete for a trophy( huge fun ) All proceeds go to Wounded Warriors. Our kids even do a desert competition. I look forward to many interesting comments and opinions and some good ol fun.
Getcha Smoke on Fellas!!!

Welcome fellow Floridian! Looking forward to seeing what mods you come up with for your WSM!! Your neighborhood comp sounds like a lot of fun!

Thanks Guys.
When I get my PC figured out I will post pics. So far I've done the unknownbbq hinge and added casters to the legs on WSM. As well as gaskets. I'm designing an aluminum shelf or two to incorporate my Craftsman bbq tools and my thermometer. And soon a Cajun bandit door (customize of course).

Back