New here, but just pulled the trigger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy Murphy

On a new brick red performer.

I've had a Genesis Silver gasser for about 8 years.

I bought a 18.5 OTS last year and have been hooked since.

Last week during a party I realized I needed to upsize to accommodate my new passion.

10 days and counting. The OTS will have to handle the chicken Saturday and Ribs Sunday.

Congrats on the new arrival. Hope you'll really enjoy the Performer -- between the work surface and the gas lighter (aka chimney starter
icon_wink.gif
) it adds just enough convenience that you won't keep wanting to use gas.

Super color, too. I've been thinking about ordering a bowl and lid in that color to replace the bowl and lid on my aging SS Red Performer.

Congrats on a great addition to your grill family.

Pat

Thanks guys. Really looking forward to the performer.

Did my first whole chicken on the OTS tonight and it turned out great from what I'm told. I could not help but think during the whole process how nice it would be to have the work space of the performer. Just had nowhere to put my tools. Broke out the gasser in tandem to cook the corn on the cob and some steaks friends brought over.

Overall, a successful evening. Good food, friends, and fire. What else could one ask for.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Pat Smith:
Super color, too. I've been thinking about ordering a bowl and lid in that color to replace the bowl and lid on my aging SS Red Performer.

Congrats on a great addition to your grill family.

Pat </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Pat,
Have you priced out what the new bowl and lid would cost? Ive been thinking about doing the same thing.

Jeremy,
Congrats! Performers are the best grill IMO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back