New Here.......Beef Ribs??

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

My first day as a member. My Weber arrives tomorrow!!!
First thought....I don't see any beef rib recipes?? Is there a reason???

Because I'm cooking them on Saturday and featuring them in July. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif Just have never gotten around to them yet. Cook just like you would pork ribs, only longer, perhaps 6-7 hours.

Regards,
Chris

Thanks Chris!
I can't wait to get this thing and fire it up.
Saturday is THE day!!!!!!!!!

Steve
I did some beef ribs about a month ago. I rubbed them in some Worcestershire sauce and montreal steak seasoning (Idea from Chris on rib roast) and let them sit in the frige for a couple of hours before cooking. It was a six hour cook and I mopped them with worcestershire sauce
and apple juice. They turned out pretty good.

Skinning them is a bear though. You will need a good sized screw driver or a thick table knive to get the skin off before rubbing.Its much harder to skin than pork ribs.
Jim

Steve...

Welcome to the room... You will enjoy the friendly help and information given here... If your interested in learning how to Bar-B-Q meat I don't think you could find a better place to learn the right way to smoke it...

Not only can you learn the right way to cook meat but I have enjoyed the information on smokers, Bar-B-Q equipment, cook books, TV programs, others sites, recipes and much much more... And you'll even find a little humor thrown in just for fun of it...

Join right in and ask all the questions you want... No one will make light of any thing you need to know and are happy to point you in the right direction...

Again we are delighted you're here and enjoy the room ... Please share your knowledge and ask your questions... We all learn from each other...

Again Welcome and...

Cheers!!!

bugg /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back