New Copper OTG 22"

MattD.

Wife bought me a Copper colored OTG. Within an hour of assembling it, I had some coals lit.

Been lurking here for a while but this is my first post.

This isn't my first weber, as I have a Q220. But it's my first Charcoal Weber.

Throwing some ribeye and shrimp on the fire tonight!

Awesome gift. Post some pics so we can see it in action and how the color looks. I got the crimson one which is more of a satin finish but I love the look. Now you need a chimney started and start cooking. Don't forget to register the grill with Weber.

Matt- you'll need to set up an account with an on-line photo hosting site like "PhotoBucket". I have the app on my iPhone & upload my iPhone pics to PhotoBucket so that I can then copy & paste the IMG Code from PhotoBucket into a TVWBB forum post.

Boom. Finally took the time to upload.

First cook

Bacon wrapped chicken breasts with jalepeno and cream cheese inside. Delicious.

Cooked a couple bacon wrapped pork tenderloins tonight. Cooked to 145. Turned out perfect.

Bought some of the weber charcoal trays and the little lighter cubes. Really like both of them.

I'm really pleased with this grill so far. It's better than I imagined it'd be. I've been really surprised with the temperature control. Very easy.

Cooked a bunch of duck breasts on it last night. Forgot to take pics though. Not sure why they get such a bad rap around my part of the country (Arkansas). Just gotta be careful not to overcook it. We wrapped some like I did the chicken breasts before (jalepeno, bacon, cream cheese) and they were wonderful. Even my wife liked it haha

I gotta say though, I love this damn grill! Has a ton of cooking area. Unlike my Q220, I really like being able to cook in two different zones.

Back