New 27" grill on Food Network "grilling" week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allen Sharar

TVWBB Super Fan
I was watching a grilling special on Food Network last night (it's grilling week) and saw Bobby Flay cooking on the new 27" OTG. He was cooking one style of jerk (dry rub) while his guest was cooking another style (wet rub). Anyways, Bobby was clearly cooking on the new 27" kettle and it looked like his guest was as well - except the guests grill was blue...??? Maybe it was 22" OTG - or maybe Weber will start offering the 27" OTG in blue as well... hope so.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Allen Sharar:
I was watching a grilling special on Food Network last night (it's grilling week) and saw Bobby Flay cooking on the new 27" OTG. He was cooking one style of jerk (dry rub) while his guest was cooking another style (wet rub). Anyways, Bobby was clearly cooking on the new 27" kettle and it looked like his guest was as well - except the guests grill was blue...??? Maybe it was 22" OTG - or maybe Weber will start offering the 27" OTG in blue as well... hope so. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Allen: I saw the same program and with these old eyes it looked similar in size to my Green Weber OTG 22 1/2".

Richard

WSM Classic, OTG 22 1/2" with Smokenator

So what ever happened to the "New Blue 27 OTG"?

Does it actually exsist? any evidence? Or just some old film footage of a guy in a monkey suit?
icon_biggrin.gif

Here you go Shaun...not a OTG...but a OTS.

redandbluewebers002.jpg

I have a feeling what you're speaking of is more of a mythical beast...this is as close as we'll get to the gold model!
icon_smile.gif

Hi Jeff, Thanks for posting those again. I never get tired of seeing that family. Here's the teen runaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back