New 22.5 WSM Coming my way

Tim McCann

TVWBB Honor Circle
I'm the proud new father of a 22.5 WSM! Got a smoking deal on flea bay! Should be in by the end of the week!

Good for you. I have been checking ebay and craigslist hoping to find one with no luck. Gonna have to hope santa gets my list.

I'm the proud new father of a 22.5 WSM! Got a smoking deal on flea bay! Should be in by the end of the week!

Congrats on the buy and be prepared when you open the box. These guys are big !! I love the bigger size now that I actually saw it in person. I had one 22" delivered yesterday from Amazon but it was damaged an missing parts so I have to wait till Tues for its exchange to be delivered.

Last edited:
Did you bag one of those out of Tennessee? I have been watching them and wishing they would ship.

No Marty, the one that liquidator had there. Was listed for $369 free shipping, almost bought it then. But when I went back to buy it a few hours later, they put it on a 24 hour 25% sale! So I ended up getting it for $276 free shipping!

Did you bag one of those out of Tennessee? I have been watching them and wishing they would ship.
My daughter in Nashville lives a few minutes away from that liquidator in Lebanon TN...Tadd wholesale....Tried to get one also since she can pick up BUT BEWARE...some of those are not complete units and others are...

Tim, That was a good price....

My daughter in Nashville lives a few minutes away from that liquidator in Lebanon TN...Tadd wholesale....Tried to get one also since she can pick up BUT BEWARE...some of those are not complete units and others are...

Tim, That was a good price....
It is not the guy in TN. It's coming out of Missouri. Never saw this company selling WSMs. All the pictures that were listed, it appears that all parts are there. Been on the hunt for over a year now, searching CL and the bay like a drug addict! Gotten beat out on timing on CL 2 times. WSMs down here don't stay up for more than a few hours! There are guy's who actually run a "Looking For" add year round, so some never get listed! Been lurking around for quite some time on here. My neighbor is a semi competition smoker so between him and you guys, I got plenty of advise. I've been a tester for my neighbors recipes for years, but I hope to be able to bring something to the table that you guys already haven't saw already!

It is not the guy in TN. It's coming out of Missouri. Never saw this company selling WSMs. All the pictures that were listed, it appears that all parts are there. Been on the hunt for over a year now, searching CL and the bay like a drug addict! Gotten beat out on timing on CL 2 times. WSMs down here don't stay up for more than a few hours! There are guy's who actually run a "Looking For" add year round, so some never get listed! Been lurking around for quite some time on here. My neighbor is a semi competition smoker so between him and you guys, I got plenty of advise. I've been a tester for my neighbors recipes for years, but I hope to be able to bring something to the table that you guys already haven't saw already!

Tim, I was referring to the one Marty Owens asked about if it was the ones from Nashville posted on Ebay...Wholesaler there has been selling a bunch of 18`s lately and a few 22`s.

You got a good deal on yours for sure. I had been lurking on CL looking for one for awhile in NC . Found one in TN on a visit with my daughter for Tanksgiving listed as NIB. Unfortunately it was stored in a shed with Marine Batteries that had leaked on and around the box. The WSM took a hit and the battery acid took it toll... Lucked out as my Daughter bought me one as a gift the day we left from Amazon and I just got it yesterday...Its proudly smoking some chickens today.

Back