Need Weber Genesis Silver (2005) Left Hand End Cap for Lid

ChuckD

TVWBB Fan
I have a 2005 Weber Genesis grill in great condition Best grill ive ever had and never want to get rid of it.. Problem is this last storm up here a tree limb fell, hit my house, a brand new AC condenser i put in 3 weeks ago and knocked my friggin grill over breaking the hinge for the lid on the left side. I'm looking for the black left side of the lid that bolts to the lid.. Ive attached a schematic with the part. Its Part #2 In the drawing.. Ive been looking around but dont want to buy a whole grill just for one part. Just joined this group in hopes maybe someone may have one.. Thnks
Resized_20200804_184353.jpg 20190724_181319.jpg6731411.jpg6731411.jpg

Last edited:
Chuck,
That wind was something fierce the other night here in Mass.
Hopefully a member here has what you are looking for.

Jeff

Chuck,
That wind was something fierce the other night here in Mass.
Hopefully a member here has what you are looking for.

Jeff
Yes it was Jeff, I made it through the whole storm. Sun came out, got 3 big gusts of wind. 3rd gust did all the damage. No one was hurt, house is fine. On another note, i just looked at a thread on this site from someone who did a complete restoration on one of these grills.. Im going to do the same thing to this one.. It will look brand new.... I just need this one part but i will start dissembling and cleaning in the next couple weeks

Funny part is, there has been a ton of these grills for sale or free the last few months, very close by too, and were in real nice shape for short money, but i said to myself "do i really need another grill just cause they are way better than any of the garbage thats made today, for a backup in case something happens to mine?" I never thought anything would happen to mine.. I need a backup................But now there all gone, there was a gold right down the steet for 50 bucks in really nice shape. shoulda grabbed it

I'd Like to Thank Bruce for hooking me up with my End cap for the Lid. TY. And also Jeff Ma for his help

Back