Need help, QUICK! Need 2 new thermometers!

Hayden McCall

TVWBB All-Star
I have a big cook coming up for the weekend of the 4th. I had two Polder thermometers that had probes attached to wires/cords that plugged into a base outside the kettle. However, LOL, my cats chewed through both wires the other day, and I'm now without. I can't seem to find the thermometer any longer, and need suggestions for an accurate, durable thermometer (that hopefully doesn't cost a fortune, as I need 2), for the purposes of monitoring the temps of the brisket and pork butt I'll be cooking. Need it by a week from today. Thanks in advance for your help.

Get a dual probe Maverick, I use it all the time for 2 meats on 2 cookers. Go to Amazon from this site and support Chris.

Mark

Need a link, Sir Evenson.
icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hayden McCall:
Need a link, Sir Evenson.
icon_smile.gif
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

not sure if using this link will get Chris his reward, but I did access Amazon from TVWB

Don't know why the newer modle 732 isn't there? The one linked is what I use but if I didn't have one I would probably try to find the new one. Reception is supposedly better.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obi...UMK/thevirtualweberb

Amazon's out of stock. Amazing. That means every single seller that is linked to Amazon, is out of stock. It took me clicking on nearly a dozen different links on Google before I found someone that actually had them in stock. Would have loved to have put the purchase towards this site, but I couldn't find anyway to do it and get it within the time frame I needed.
icon_frown.gif

Back