NEED HELP: Adding side burner to Silver B. What hoses/regulator do I need?

Thank you all! Tim, Thanks, I will contact the guy you mentioned and if things don’t work out I’ll be happy with what I have and find another use for the burner. Thanks again, this board has been a great help and just talking things through with you all has been invaluable!

I fully understand the desire for a burner. Just the other day I really wanted to use one and could not because my Summit is sitting out front "disabled" waiting for me to do a quickie rehab on it for sale, the side burner I picked up for another Genesis has an issue I have not had time to repair. I see some comments about "more work space" well the side burner serves both purposes just fine. When not is use it's a side table and when in use it kinda makes your grill a little outdoor kitchen. WHen I see comments about side burner "taking up space" I just SMH

I fully understand the desire for a burner. Just the other day I really wanted to use one and could not because my Summit is sitting out front "disabled" waiting for me to do a quickie rehab on it for sale, the side burner I picked up for another Genesis has an issue I have not had time to repair. I see some comments about "more work space" well the side burner serves both purposes just fine. When not is use it's a side table and when in use it kinda makes your grill a little outdoor kitchen. WHen I see comments about side burner "taking up space" I just SMH

Again the wisdom of Larry. Everyone has their own needs and wants, if you use your side burner good for you.
I will say I SMH at most of your stuff too.

Last edited:
Honestly, I haven't had much need for a side burner, but I wouldn't want to be without one in case of a power outage. My Silver C side burner has a flip up lid that doubles as a small table, and this burner more resembles a burner found on a gas range than my Sunbeam sideburner did.

Back