Need a little spray bottle and how long will apple juice last in it?

Just wanted to follow up. After posting about Specialty Bottle I ended up ordering a bunch of stuff from them. The sprayers they sell are atomizers intended for low viscosity fluids. I'm sure apple juice or vinegar or beer would work fine. If you mix any kind of solid into the liquid the sprayer is going to clog unless you first run it through a coffee filter, maybe two or three times.

They do not list the atomizers separately but many of the bottles they sell come with a variety of options for the top -- disc cap, pump, atomizer -- and the tops come packaged separately, so obviously the bottles and the tops are separate products that they're simply packing together. If asked nicely they might be willing to sell them separately. I've spoken to them on the phone once a number of years ago and the woman I talked to was very nice and did her best to be accommodating.

if you do decide to try one of the atomizer bottles, I suggest at least the 8 oz. size. I believe the Boston round bottles would work better as a BBQ sprayer. The cosmo bottles are skinnier and taller, the 8 oz. ones being about the height of a beer bottle. I think the Boston round would provide for a more secure grip for most male hands, especially when there's grease involved.

Back