Natural Gas (NG) quick connect included?

RGose

I recently replaced my Genesis 1000 NG with a new EP-310 NG model. My older unit included both components of the gas quick-connect, the hose-end and the supply side. My EP-310 did not.

My original supply-side should still be serviceable, but I was wondering if it is missing or no longer included?

Thanks!

Hello

Both sides of the quick disconnect are included with all NG Weber grills. The male or grill end is crimped on the supply hose, and the female or supply end is in the box. Are you sure it couldnt have been hidden in all the packaging? If not, where did you purchase it from? Contact them and have them get you one feom Weber at no charge...I dont think the old and new connectors are interchangeable.

You are correct, Michael. I found it behind a label wrapped up with the supply hose. I bought this grill back in April while remodeling the deck. My wife re-prioritized my projects and I had to install a ceramic tile floor in the kitchen. I'm back to finishing the deck now and hopefully will be enjoying the Weber soon!

Thanks for the info!

fittinglarge.jpg

Back