My Q station

Would it be possible to strap or otherwise secure those in place? Nothing like knocking a hot grill off the stand in the middle of the night to keep a guy on his toes...but I give you two thumbs up for creativity!

I love it! What did you use to cover the hole where the Genisis originally sat? Old worn out gassers can be found for the cheap pretty easily, and you're 100% correct, it's got to be much more stable than the Q stand.
Great idea!
Tim

The frame rail that the cook box bolts to was all rusted out so I replaced it using the method Bruce has laid out so well in his video. I did the same thing on the other side of the frame and just cut off the bracket for the ignition switch/knob panel. Set those thermoset tables on top and it was a perfect fit.

Sweet looking table!
I took off the side tables that fold into the Q and never looked back. I repurposed a Weber gasser to make a table.

I have 2 more gassers and gave/sold what was salvageable and kept the frames for future carts. I have seen on OfferUp people are moving and giving their Weber gassers away. They are great for repurposing!!!

Back