My Performer hub cap.

Kevin L (NKY)

TVWBB Diamond Member
My performer cut a. Corner alitte to close and messed up a hub cap going to have to do some part searching.
Check my manual for a good part number. I was thinking this would give me a excuse to paint my caps like John did... I like it..20221004_163934.jpg

I have one hub cap from my AT date code performer. It might be the same. I'll let go of it for very cheap plus shipping if you want it.

Looks just like mine thanks PM the details I will reply with my address.
Thanks .
Let's double check the size. Mine came off a 6 inch wheel. Does your performer have 6 or 8 inch wheels? They look different but it's hard to tell.

The hubcap I have is just under 5 inches in diameter.

20221005_075652.jpg

I am glad you were able to pick up pair Kevin. I have always found it is the hubcaps are the one's that go bad. The Black Wheels themselves last a long time.

Are there pics of the one's that Jon painted?

@Kevin L (NKY) The other performer hubcap number is Weber 63061. I hope I did not get my part numbers mixed up. I get confuse sometimes which is which. Did you verfy with Weber that I gave you right part number.

You can go to Weber's Website in type in your model number and or serial number by clicking on support then schmatics and you will get a parts list.

It is usually on that list which one you have.
It usually is described as:
Wheel insert kit for 8" wheel

Last edited:
I am glad you were able to pick up pair Kevin. I have always found it is the hubcaps are the one's that go bad. The Black Wheels themselves last a long time.

Are there pics of the one's that Jon painted?
Yes you can see them on his link to restoring a Platinum.
In wood grain.

@Kevin L (NKY) The other performer hubcap number is Weber 63061. I hope I did not get my part numbers mixed up. I get confuse sometimes which is which. Did you verfy with Weber that I gave you right part number.

You can go to Weber's Website in type in your model number and or serial number by clicking on support then schmatics and you will get a parts list.

It is usually on that list which one you have.
It usually is described as:
Wheel insert kit for 8" wheel
Yes I was on there site looking at the IPB ( illustrated parts breakdown manual). While I was talking to the CSR so we both made sure it was the correct cap for my UD year model.
Should get on Monday.

Back