My OTG Died....or was killed....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Winnert

Had a shelf in the garage collapse on Saturday just before I was about to pull the grill out. An old Air Condition unit slammed right on top of her. The only thing that was salvageable was the cooking grate, charcoal grate and ash bucket. I went out last night and bought a OTS....the Ash bucket sits perfectly on the OTS Ash tray...couldn't justify another Gold, when I am saving for a Performer.

was the ring for the bucket ok too? Are you setting on top of ash tray? Set it up and you now have your OTG. Check CL and other places...you can score a performer for the price you spent on the OTS

that is really sad news.
icon_frown.gif
icon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gary Michael:
was the ring for the bucket ok too? Are you setting on top of ash tray? Set it up and you now have your OTG. Check CL and other places...you can score a performer for the price you spent on the OTS </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am just sitting it on the OTS ash catcher......the pan was out of the OTG and was spared. I should of taken pictures....the thing was a mess. It was an 18,000 BTU window unit that killed it.

I want a new Performer....except for maybe a vintage kettle...I like to deflower my grills...I only like my "patina" touchin my food.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back