MY New Spirit e-310 AIMS TO KILL ME...

JoeV

My Spirit E-310 Propane Grill is my 6th Weber...and the best one I've ever owned! Love everything about it except.....at 86 and cardiac unhealthy, moving it about on its 2 wheels is almost impossible for me....whose bright idea was making this unit a two-wheeler? I'll bet this Weber Designer's side hustle is at Char-Broil!

Anyway, I'd like to post a conversion question to determine if any other Forum members have ever modified their E-310s wheels? Are the plastic "feet" on the grill's left side legs removable, and if so is there enough ground clearance to mount casters or other type wheels?
Any and all input and ideas are gratefully accepted...if none, please scan the obits for my name and if found burn a burger in rememberance of me!

Sincerely,
Joe Viola

cleardot.gif

You joined 2014 and they still call you a new member? (CHRIS, WHY IS THAT??)

Sorry, can't help you with your question, but I am sure SOMEONE here can.

My Spirit E-310 Propane Grill is my 6th Weber...and the best one I've ever owned! Love everything about it except.....at 86 and cardiac unhealthy, moving it about on its 2 wheels is almost impossible for me....whose bright idea was making this unit a two-wheeler? I'll bet this Weber Designer's side hustle is at Char-Broil!

Anyway, I'd like to post a conversion question to determine if any other Forum members have ever modified their E-310s wheels? Are the plastic "feet" on the grill's left side legs removable, and if so is there enough ground clearance to mount casters or other type wheels?
Any and all input and ideas are gratefully accepted...if none, please scan the obits for my name and if found burn a burger in rememberance of me!

Sincerely,
Joe Viola

cleardot.gif
What year is your spirit E310?

You may be able to insert small casters right into the plastic insert as long as the surface is smooth and your not going to lift it. Should get the job done. You could also add another set of wheels and axle.. Easy to do but it will only go straight..

Last edited:
I hated the same thing about moving my Q320. If you search around you will see a thread on me adding 2 casters. Here are the pics. This may work for your Spirit.View attachment 80080View attachment 80081View attachment 80082View attachment 80083
It's in this thread

Back