My new (nearly new old stock) Genesis 1000

The case for getting this one -it's where it all started...the Genesis 1. Maybe it could bump another grill out of the lineup?

Sitting at 13 myself, so replacing may be more likely than adding, especially in my wife's eyes!

You may recall at the beginning of this thread that when I got this 1000, it came with the original full propane tank with the old style quick disconnect fitting. I have been working diligently to empty it, and am close to empty, and am looking forward to modernizing the regulator.
Well, it will have to wait, because yesterday a full QD tank came up for free on C/L. He delivered it, and I guess the modernization will need to wait.
How many old Weber gas grills are still using the old NLA connection?IMG_1144.jpeg

You may recall at the beginning of this thread that when I got this 1000, it came with the original full propane tank with the old style quick disconnect fitting. I have been working diligently to empty it, and am close to empty, and am looking forward to modernizing the regulator.
Well, it will have to wait, because yesterday a full QD tank came up for free on C/L. He delivered it, and I guess the modernization will need to wait.
How many old Weber gas grills are still using the old NLA connection?View attachment 98147
I have at least three or four of them and two full tanks with quick disconnect to use up so I definitely need to leave one of them with the old style quick disconnect so that I can use up this propane.

Most of the grills I get still have the old quick disconnect style.

Back