My My My

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don C:
Great pics.

Bill Hayes: The emblem under your name switches from the "Buffalo Bills" to "Washington Redskins". Did not know there were skins fans in that part of the country. I thought people loved "America's team" (Dallas Cowboys). Anyways my next door neighbor is a cowboys fan...and Dallas is further from here that Western New York.

Rodgers, I grew up in Oxon Hill and Gaithersburg
icon_smile.gif
I even got to see a Senators double header once
icon_wink.gif

Ok, Last pic

Sorry I didn't get a shot of all the fixin's on 'em but I have to tell you, they were the best tacos I ever had.

I reheated the roast, after chopping it up real well, on low heat and with some AJ to help retain the moisture in the meat. It seems that getting the rub in the middle helped keep the taco flavor throughout the roast.

Added bonus, best smoke ring I ever got, atleast a 1/4 inch. (might even rival Bryan's after they discover how big his smoke ring is
icon_razz.gif
)

This is definately a keeper and I would recommend it to all. Plus!!!! there are plenty of left overs for more tacos or pulled beef sandwiches.

Rath *going to have many beers now and possibly a nap*

Hey Rath, fantastic idea to do BBQ for taco meat. I've done chuck roast slow cooked in the oven (like 250F for 6 hours) in a spicy tomatoe sauce then shredded for burritos (mixed in with the sauce) and they are really good but I bet this is even better. Great job and great pics! I can't wait to try it!

BTW: great to have you back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back