My latest post in Beverages never appeared in "New Posts"

tjkoko

TVWBB All-Star
Today I posted in the thread entitled Limoncello and it never appeared when I clicked on "New Posts". What's up with that?

It may not show up for you, since you authored it, meaning you already accessed it and it’s not new to you. There’s a filter button top left to ‘Show only:unread‘ posts. If you select that it will get rid of that filter and show you all. I saw your post and read it already, good stuff.

Last edited:
It may not show up for you, since you authored it, meaning you already accessed it and it’s not new to you. There’s a button top left to show only unread posts. If you select that it will get rid of that filter and show you all. I saw you post and read it already, good stuff.
THX!!!!!!!!!!!! :coolkettle:

Same for me. I never actually opened and read your reply in the Limoncello thread, but if I click "What's New" or "New Posts" enough times your reply ages off of my list of new posts. When I turned off the "Show Only: Unread Posts" filter as Jason suggested, sure enough your reply showed up in my list of New Posts.

This is one of those obscure forum features that doesn't always make sense to us non-programmer types.

Best,
Chris

Back