My latest craigslist acuisition - 2010 Performer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric J.

tumblr_m3mtkgzc8Q1rvzvpio1_1280.jpg

It took 3 hours, a can of ez-off and a box of Mr Clean erasers but she looks real good except the scratches on the table top.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Eric J.:
Sorry, left out the important part. It set me back $100. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow, excellent price for a newer Performer! You'll get your money's worth in the first 3 or 4 cooks.

Yes, I have the ash catcher, it was still being cleaned up. This thing was a mess and likely the reason I got such a good deal.

Eric;

Nice find, I got the exact same grill for the same price last Friday, I guess it was a good week for performers. I had to clean mine up a bit also but it looks brand new, I just need to tighten up the lower can support that allows the coal bin to pivot it keeps popping out, other than that just cook on it.
Kevin

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kevin Lindsey:
Eric;

Nice find, I got the exacy same grill for the same price last Friday, I guess it was a good week for performers. I had to clean mine up a bit also but it looks brand new, I just need to tighten up the lower can support that allows the caol bin to pivot it keeps popping out, other than that just cook on it.
Kevin </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Excellent, mine looks really good now except the table being real scratched up. For $100 I'll take it though. I still have my 2006 performer debating on which to keep and which to rehome.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Eric J.:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kevin Lindsey:
Eric;

Nice find, I got the exacy same grill for the same price last Friday, I guess it was a good week for performers. I had to clean mine up a bit also but it looks brand new, I just need to tighten up the lower can support that allows the caol bin to pivot it keeps popping out, other than that just cook on it.
Kevin </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Excellent, mine looks really good now except the table being real scratched up. For $100 I'll take it though. I still have my 2006 performer debating on which to keep and which to rehome. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Mine has scraches on the table also and the right rear hub cap is cracked but for the price I will live. I also have 2000 Black SS that I still need to get home it is being stored in a freinds garage right now, it needs a good cleaning and maybe a one touch as he said it did not move, but I have one of those, as I have another parts SS 97 to work from debateing weather to rebuild or make a cooking cart out of it.
Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back