My first pizza

Hayden McCall

TVWBB All-Star
Sorry I have but one picture...but my cell phone/camera was dead and didn't have any kinda charge until it was done. I'll be doing one of these again soon as it turned out fantastic. I used a bag of dough I got at Whole Foods...so I can't take credit for making it entirely from scratch. I used a black pizza pan...because I completely forgot I'd just bought Weber's pizza stone. LOL I'll break that bad oscar in next week or something.

I topped it with turkey pepperoni, red bell pepper strips, and sliced mushrooms. I used pizza sauce by Muir Glenn. Good stuff.

IMG_0621.jpg

Hey, that looks Great! I've been tempted to buy some dough at Trader Joe's, and make my own pizza on the grill. I think I'll do that this weekend! Thanks for the great idea!

That pizza looks great! I didn't know they sold pizza dough at Whole Foods. I need to check that out. Thanks for the tip.

Hayden,good looking grub! Have you ever tried just grilling your pizza? You can't beat the smoky taste!
Michael,the dough at TJ is great stuff. The missus and I get some whenever we go to TJ. Fantastic on the grill!

Back