My 4 webers

Status
Not open for further replies.

dean

TVWBB Pro
100_0493.jpg

George, you can still have my "wont go any-where" grill!! lol.. I used it only once.. I finally learned how to post pics! It took some reading up but I think I got down now...All we get here in Michigan are black Webers! The company must think we are color blind! I like my old "new" 18 inch GO EVERY-WHERE grill better!!! I just took 8 inch pipe and taped it in. I like the 3 daisy wheels on the old one for better air flow.

Probably wont get a 14 inch SJ. They are just too small for me. I can use my 18 for most if not all small cooks. If I ever see a 18 inch SJP at a decent price I will grab it, but not counting on that!! I love my new performer too. Mah wife said no more Webers, so I had to get rid of my standard 22-OTS to replace it with the pictured NEW performer I snagged at HD for 200 bucks.. I had that 22 ots for like 20 some years. Had to part with it or my even older 18in. I got tired of looking for a large 18 smokey joe so I threw out my legs on the 18 because they kept falling out when I moved it and used galvanized pipe. I took the 18 incher to the Lions Packers game on Thanksgiving and got a lot of inquiries as to how I did it..

I would like to have it if George isn't interested Dean. I want to customize one of those.

Customize a go-no where grill? How, what? Let me guess, you are going to make the first rectangular mini wsm? lol...hahaha.. seriously, what would you do? I tried the go-anywhere and it didnt get hot enuff fer me.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dean:
Customize a go-no where grill? How, what? Let me guess, you are going to make the first rectangular mini wsm? lol...hahaha.. seriously, what would you do? I tried the go-anywhere and it didnt get hot enuff fer me. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I was going to make it taller like the one on George's German site. You know the one George. How many of these will you have now George? Do you plan to cook on them all at the same time?
icon_rolleyes.gif

i assume that when you say taller you mean the tall rectangular ring ?

http://i626.photobucket.com/al...wheels/Rotiumbau.jpg

i've been looking to do that also. i got the rotiss setup already. as far as how many, i just have two charcoal ones. the new unused one and the one i'm using now. dean kept saying he was gonna get rid of his so i asked him to send it to me. this was before i had any.

Yep! That's what I want to make when I get a good deal on one. I hope you make one George. Then you can help me when I start mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back